Located in the heart of Sydney City, Aerial UTS offers modern flexible space with sweeping terraces overlooking the Anzac Bridge and Darling Harbour precincts.
Aerial UTS Function Centre is within close proximity of Central Station, light rail and bus routes. For those choosing to drive, secure on-site parking is offered as well as both paid and un-paid street parking.
Aerial UTS is not-for-profit and serious about sustainability.
- Not-for-profit – All profits go to ActivateUTS to fund student activities and experiences
- No waste – All leftover food is given to both the students in UTS housing and OzHarvest
- Helping students – Aerial UTS offers casual jobs in our function centre to both UTS and TAFE students
- Renewable energy – Excess food waste is turned into a clean, soil-like material that’s used as a fuel to generate renewable energy.
- Plastic-free – Aerial UTS only uses biodegradable disposables, no plastic.
- Solar energy – The roof at Aerial UTS is home to 426 solar panels, reinforcing their commitment to sustainable energy.
Aerial UTS Function Centre is located within UTS Building 10 on Level 7, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo.
- Click here to download directions to Aerial UTS Function Centre.
- Public Transport: Aerial UTS is located a few minutes walk from Central Station
- Parking: Interpark manages the car park located underneath Building 10. For details and rates please visit https://www.interpark.com.au/parkings/university-of-technology-sydney/