- The dress standard for the Congress event is business/smart casual including sessions and evening functions.
Aerial UTS Function Centre is located within UTS Building 10 on Level 7, 235 Jones Street, Ultimo.
- Click here to download directions to Aerial UTS Function Centre.
- Public Transport: Aerial UTS is located a few minutes walk from Central Station
- Parking: Interpark manages the car park located underneath Building 10. For details and rates please visit https://www.interpark.com.au/parkings/university-of-technology-sydney/
- Hashtag: Please use #LitterLess18 for social media posts
- Aerial UTS Function Centre provides complimentary WiFi access to congress attendees. Access details will be included on the General Information page of the conference program.
- If you have special dietary requirements and are unsure if you included this on your registration form please email our office at your earliest convenience.
Networking Event (5 – 7pm, Wednesday 1 August 2018)
- To minimise food waste generated at the event, we request that you confirm your attendance at the Networking Event when you register. If you wish to update your attendance, please email email@example.com.
- The Conference papers will be available approximately two weeks after the conference. Delegates will be sent an email with a link and password as soon as they are available.
- If you have any questions about the event, registration or Keep Australia Beautiful NSW, please contact us on 02 8594 4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.