HOW TO REGISTER
- Registration can be completed through either the online booking process (requires payment by credit card) or using the fax/mail back form.
- Online Registrations – click here to access the registration forms. The process takes approximately 5 minutes. We accept Visa, MasterCard and AMEX.
Fax/Mail Back Registrations – click here to access the registration forms. If registering a group, please ensure that each delegate completes a registration form individually.
- Discounted and special registration rates are available for KAB NSW Members and attendees from regional councils/community groups – please contact our office on firstname.lastname@example.org to receive the promotional code to access these rates.
- Attendance at all sessions
- Morning/afternoon tea and lunch each day of the event
- 1 x Networking Event ticket (5:00pm – 7:00pm, Tue 28 May)
- Event program
- Access to conference papers
Conference registrations cannot be shared. Strictly one delegate per registration only.
- Registration will not be confirmed until payment is received in full.
- All fees are in Australian Dollars $AUD and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST)
- The dress standard for the event is business/smart casual.
- Cancellations will not receive a refund, however, we will accept delegate name changes at any time leading up to the event
- The Congress will be held in the Grand Central Room (second floor) at the Mercure Sydney, 818 – 820 George Street, Sydney NSW 2008
- Mercure Sydney is only 200 meters away from Central station, located directly across the road. The best exit to take when leaving Central train station is the Railway Square, UTS and George street exit.
- Parking is available onsite from $45 per day for hotel guests. Price is subject to change and special event pricing applies.
- The Mercure Sydney is offering conference attendees 10% off the best unrestricted rate of the day at the time of booking – to book, phone the hotel on 02 9217 6797 and use the discount code 550029.
DIETARY & SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS
- Please advise on your registration form if you have any dietary or special requirements.
NETWORKING EVENT (5 – 7pm, TUESDAY 28 MAY 2019)
- To minimise food waste generated at the event, we request that you confirm your attendance at the Networking Event when you register. If you wish to update your attendance, please email email@example.com.
- Mercure Sydney provides complimentary WiFi access to attendees in the conference room and pre-function areas. Access details will be provided at the Congress.
- Every effort has been made to present all the information contained in this brochure as accurately as possible. The organisers reserve the right to change, without notice, any or all of these details.
- In registering for this event, relevant details may be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates (name, organisation and title) and may be made available to parties directly related to the event including KAB NSW and sponsors (subject to conditions). If you do not wish to be included in the delegate list please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- By registering for the Keep Australia Beautiful NSW (KAB NSW) Litter Congress you consent and grant permission to KAB NSW, its agents and others working under its authority, to take and to have full and free use of video/photographs containing your image/likeness. These images and recordings may be used for promotional, news, online/multimedia, research and/or educational purposes by and for KAB NSW. Copies of the event photographs will be made available to the attendees after the event.
If you have any questions about the event, registration or the Litter Congress please contact:
Keep Australia Beautiful NSW
Level 1, 268 King Street
NEWTOWN NSW 2042
T: 02 8594 4000